Community Engagement Coordinator
A dynamic, self-initiating, detail-oriented Community Engagement Coordinator is needed to provide facilitative, administrative and project management leadership for the implementation of the LIVE Project. Under the direct supervision of the Executive Director, the Community Engagement Coordinator will perform the following duties:
· Lead the coordination and management of assigned short- and long-term project activities
· Coordinate meetings, events, workshops and other activities.
· Support the development and management of project budgets.
· Prepares reports, presentations, documents and correspondence related to project activities.
· Recruit and supervise community engagement team, comprised of part-time and volunteer staff.
· Develops and sustains close working relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders.
· Support and manage authentic youth voice and leadership opportunities.